A pot of curry

Winter is coming...

and well here and there I need a warm embrace, a nice lift me up...
not just comfort food as we usually know it, but in the cooking department, something that feels warm, in the process, in my mind, my feelings, and tummy =D

this time I decided to reunite with my friend the curry.
so many recipes to have...
for this opportunity it goes something like this (danke liebe Anika =D )

rice+legumes+spices

not just to spare time but also to get the feelings and aromas going, why not start them at the same time.
I used, mustard, cardamom, porree, chili, ginger and onions
nice stir fry and mix with some nuts (I like whole and grind nuts) and dried fruit
at the same time, the legumes and the rice begin to cook

one beautiful stew

once my spices are brown nice and smelling amazing I placed everything in a layered pot :)
legumes + spices + cauliflower + spices + cauliflower
shower everything with some coconut milk
place the lid on top
and wait for the deliciousness to happen




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts